Monday, December 21, 2015

Let's eat some critters!

Honest-food.net is an absolute gem.

I stumbled upon this blog while researching game processing. Although I have not had my first hunt yet, this blog has tons of recipes and information for everyone. From foraging mushrooms and making your own fancy mustard, down to aging pheasants and making corned venison, this website covers quite a bit of ground, and is updated regularly.

After learning more and more about the corporate nature of the food industry, and how this country’s management of food has changed since the Second World War, hunting and foraging has become far more attractive to me.

Honest-food.net quickly found its way to my favorites list, and I foresee myself purchasing one or more of the author’s books once I get my hunting life under way. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Warmest regards,

TSS

No comments:

Post a Comment